LOGITECH USB HEADSET H390
|Ear Placement||Over Ear|
Logitech USB HEADSET H390
The noise-cancelling mic works pretty well both indoors and outdoors. Perfect for zoom meetings. – It’s got great audio sound quality but not necessarily for listening to music but it does a pretty decent job with hearing words clearly. – Very light and comfortable and fits well on ears but the headband requires extra care when handling.
Logitech USB HEADSET H390 Features
- Optimum Comfort: PC headphones with plush, padded headband and earcups
- Enhanced Audio: Experience premium sound quality; system requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, Chrome OS USB port, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later) USB port
- Noise-Cancelling Qualities: A rotating microphone that minimizes background noise for clear calls
- Advanced digital USB, connections: USB compatible (1.1 and 2.0)
- In-Line Controls: Adjust the volume and mute your mic via the headset cable
- USB Connectivity: Plug-and-play when you are ready with a simple USB connection
- Upgrade to Logitech H540 headset for high-definition sound and on-ear controls
- Works with Chromebook: This product is tested and certified as works with Chromebook, which means it meets Google’s compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- NOTE: If the headset is not working Please adjust the headset volume on the cable control. Make sure the headset is not on mute. The mute light flashes when mute has been activated. Check the USB cable connection to your computer. Try a different USB port on your computer. Connect directly to your computer. Do not use a USB hub.
1TB HDD, 512GB SSD
Core i5, Core i7
Integrated UHD Graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe and Iris® Plus Graphics
There are no reviews yet.