Transcend 512GB, M.2 2280,PCIe Gen3x4, M-Key, 3D TLC, DRAM-less
- PCIe Gen 3 x4 interface
- Key components fortified with baked-in Corner Bond process
- Compliant with PCI Express specification Rev. 3.1
- Compliant with NVM Express specification Rev. 1.3
- DRAM-less design
- SLC caching technology
- LDPC ECC algorithm
- Dynamic thermal throttling
- RoHS compliant
- Supports Transcend SSD Scope
Transcend 512GB M.2 2280,PCIe
Transcend 512GB, M.2 2280,PCIe Gen3x4, M-Key, 3D TLC, DRAM-less is a DRAM-less SSD solution utilizing the PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 3 x4 interface, and is fully compatible with NVM Express (NVMe) 1.2 specifications. The next-generation PCIe NVMe protocol allows the SSD to achieve never-before-seen transfer speeds. The cost-effective MTE510T aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use at an attractive price. Powered by 64-layer 3D NAND TLC flash memory, the Transcend 512GB, M.2 2280,PCIe Gen3x4, M-Key, 3D TLC, DRAM-less offers not only fast transfer speeds but unmatched reliability.
Transcend 512GB, M.2 2280 Features
Dimensions: 80 mm x 22 mm x 3.58 mm (3.15″ x 0.87″ x 0.14″)
Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz)
Form Factor: M.2
M.2 Type: 2280-D2-M
Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
Flash Type: 3D TLC NAND flash
Capacity: 512 GB
Operating Voltage: 3.3V±5%
Operating Temperature: Standard | 0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) ~ 85°C (185°F)
Sequential Read/Write (ATTO, max.) Read: 1800 MB/s, Write: 1500 MB/s
Sequential Read/Write (CrystalDiskMark, max.) Read: 1800 MB/s, Write: 1500 MB/s
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
- The workload used to rate DWPD may be different from your actual workload, which may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.
There are no reviews yet.